As a member of ADS, you have access to a wide array of information and services to help you stay competitive.
Already a member? Log in here to gain access.
Not a member yet? Click here for membership information.
Below are examples of the information found in the ADS Members Only Area.
- ADS Network: One of the most valuable benefits ADS provides is the opportunity to discuss business and industry issues collectively. The members only area includes a searchable database of all members with contact information.
- ADS Savings Program: Recoup your dues with exclusive savings on items you use in your business every day. Examples of vendors include ADP, Grainger, OfficeMax, Sprint and UniFirst.
- Technical and Business Bulletins: Updates on new/current technical information or business advice/tips.
- ADS Logo: As an ADS member, you have exclusive use of the ADS logo. ADS encourages member companies to use its logo for business purposes: including on business cards, statements, invoices, websites and more. This indicates to your existing and potential customers that your company is a leader in the industry and that you stay current on the latest issues affecting the industry.
- Repair Standards: The standards of job classification have been prepared and adopted by ADS Service Members in an effort to improve communication and understanding of the industry, particularly between diesel specialists and their customers.
- Industry Links: ADS provides a helpful list of the important related websites as a service to members.
- Technical Forum: E-mail exchanges allow members to interact with others to get diagnostic advice, training tips or discuss the latest news and trends of the industry. There is also a forum available in Spanish.
- Parts Forum: An e-mail request program for members to request out of stock parts from other members around the world.
- ADS Nationwide Warranty: A reciprocal program that permits a mobile equipment operator who is a customer of an ADS member shop to receive warranty repair, if needed, on a fuel injection system, governor or turbocharger which was serviced by another participating ADS member shop.